- Written by d fine
- Hits: 1011
- Clutching at Straws
- BO - LONG-TERM CONSEQUENCES
- letotafos; why speak African? [tefillin]
- Break a Leg Buddy
- Parshas Bo - Why come to Pharoah?
- Parshas Bo - getting chucked out
- The kli Yakar makes it clear as day...…
- Yes Pharoah did have free will
- Remembering Egypt...
- A Friend in High Places
- about Midnight isn't so precise??
- I'll be there for you!!
- I can think of worse things than darkness!?!
- Bo: Practical torah Thoughts on Everyday Living
- The Moon and the Jewish People
- Getting started
- Coming or Going?
- Light To the Nations
- Darkness - mida keneged mida
- The Plagues Within
- From slaves to Torah-receivers in only 50 days?…
- Parashas Bo (long)
- When mercy is cruel
- warning falling on deaf ears
- Bo -Sforno
- Parashas Bo – Blinded by Money (long vort)
- The Darkness that formed a Nation
- Nature....or is it????
- Open up wide to Teshuvah!
- HIDDEN TREASURE
- An Englishman's Home is his Castle
- Written by d fine
- Hits: 1024
- Written by DELAdministrator
- Hits: 1778
We would love to read your vort. Click "Submit your Vort" to send us your vort.
- Written by Rabbi Andrew Savage
- Hits: 1157
- Written by Ben Rose
- Hits: 1080
The Torah says in vayikra 18:14 "My ordinances you shall do, and My statutes you shall observe, to walk with them, I am the Lord, Your God."
What does the Torah mean "to walk with them?"
The Ksav Sofer, commented that the words "to walk with them" mean…
- Written by Howard Jackson
- Hits: 962
Why is the purification mentioned twice? On the one hand, "to purify you" implies that God actively does the purifying; whereas "you will be…
- Written by Amir Ellituv
- Hits: 1078
- Written by Dovid Manson
- Hits: 991
More Articles ...
- A Guide To Greatness: Tool #1
- A smokescreen called Ketores
- reaction to tragedy
- what has the forbidden relationships (arayos) got to do with yom kippur?
- a tip in chinuch...courtesy of the kohen gadol on yom kippur
- what in life is valuable... life itself, or keeping the mitzvos??
- A jealous G-d??
- Keep IT fenced!
Free Weekly Short Vort
Receive a weekly Short Vort to your email every week - FREE