Q: What is the halacha regarding someone who is playing golf on Shabbos (where there is an eruv) and whilst he is on the green hitting his ball towards the hole, he accidentally pulls up a blade of grass?
- Clutching at Straws
- BO - LONG-TERM CONSEQUENCES
- letotafos; why speak African? [tefillin]
- Break a Leg Buddy
- Parshas Bo - Why come to Pharoah?
- Parshas Bo - getting chucked out
- The kli Yakar makes it clear as day...…
- Yes Pharoah did have free will
- Remembering Egypt...
- A Friend in High Places
- about Midnight isn't so precise??
- I'll be there for you!!
- I can think of worse things than darkness!?!
- Bo: Practical torah Thoughts on Everyday Living
- The Moon and the Jewish People
- Getting started
- Coming or Going?
- Light To the Nations
- Darkness - mida keneged mida
- The Plagues Within
- From slaves to Torah-receivers in only 50 days?…
- Parashas Bo (long)
- When mercy is cruel
- warning falling on deaf ears
- Bo -Sforno
- Parashas Bo – Blinded by Money (long vort)
- The Darkness that formed a Nation
- Nature....or is it????
- Open up wide to Teshuvah!
- HIDDEN TREASURE
- An Englishman's Home is his Castle
- Latest Comments
- Latest Vorts
- Promo Videos
In case you haven't noticed, we've upgraded ShortVort.com and added lots of features and categories. Click the image above to see everything that ShortVort.com has to offer. We're also hoping to add more in the near future so stay tuned to our progress by signing up on the right side of this page.
- alexander 27.02.2017 21:12
- MF 29.01.2017 21:55
- angela 10.01.2017 03:31
- Simcha K 25.12.2016 17:11
- Menachem Deutsch 19.12.2016 18:09
Their mission: to check whether there is oxygen on the planet.
"Give me the box of matches," says one. "Either it burns and there is oxygen, or nothing happens."
He takes the box, and is ready to strike a match when, out of the blue, a…